In my previous post , ‘Marry Me For Money’, I made a clear presentation of my economic skills. In this second post in my series based on the consequences of marriage for African Americans – for our purposes let’s say people of African descent – I present to you my social and familial skills.
Partnering with me will result in:
- a significant increase in the rejection of illegal and unethical behavior,
- a significant increase in spiritual pursuits,
- more positive interactions with family members compared to unmarried peers
- greater satisfaction with family life especially for you
…and going beyond the call of duty, marrying me
- makes you less likely to be involved in criminal activity …!?@£&@# ? …let’s re-phrase this one – provides mental and emotional stability, thereby promoting a greater sense of inner calm and restraint – that sounds much better.
So economically and socially marrying me brings fabulous benefits and I’m not done yet. Next, I would like to share with you the psychological benefits I can bring to the party – if I am invited! …next post…